This economical, yet comprehensive, package of mechanical training equipment
combines the best features of five proven DAC mechanical maintenance training
products, in one hands-on workstation. The system allows the student to
progress through the full range of common mechanical skills using one comprehensive
The primary training components from DAC trainers relating to Belt Drives, Chain Drives, Gear Drives, Industrial Bearings
and Shaft Alignment are combined in one economical
package. See individual product descriptions for additional information
on individual training modules.
The standard configuration includes one, heavy-gauge steel baseplate,
accommodating all training elements. An optional baseplate/component package
can be provided, allowing for the use of two training elements simultaneously.
Further, a steel bench can be provided for convenient
mounting of baseplates, and storage of components. Storage containers are
provided for training equipment, when not in use.
This economical training package can easily be implemented in the industrial
training or technical education environment.
- 7-Gauge, steel modular baseplate allowing mounting of all training
- Belt Drive Training Package, including all
training elements (driver, adjustable base), all belt and sheave components,
specialized tools, and standard accessories as outlined under product #201.
- Gear Maintenance Training Package, including
modular gearbox (also used as the driven element in belt and chain modules,
and as the fixed unit in shaft alignment), with bevel gear adapter assembly,
all gears and bearings, specialized tools, and standard accessories as
outlined under product #205.
- Coupling/Shaft Alignment Package, including
motor mounting pads, jacking bars, specialized tools, and standard accessories
as outlined under product #208D.
- Coupling Package including one elastomeric element coupling, one steel
grid coupling and one chain-type coupling, as outlined in the option list
for product #208D.
- Chain Drive Maintenance Package, including
chain, sprockets, links, specialized tools, and standard accessories as
outlined under product #223.
- Bearing Maintenance Package, including four
stub shafts, two shaft mounting brackets, bearings, seals, specialized
tools, and standard accessories as outlined under product #204.
- Supplemental tool kit including additional fasteners, and commonly
used wrenches required for individual training elements.
- Six locking plastic storage boxes allowing for storage of loose components
when not in use.
- Use/Exercise Guides for all applicable
- IPT Industrial Trades Training Manual.
- Crating for shipment via motor freight.